M. Davis Johnson
M. Davis Johnson focuses on real estate and financing matters and projects and matters involving acquisition, leasing, construction, renovation and financing of facilities and equipment, including tax-exempt and other programs for hospital and health care and other nonprofit institutions.
Before joining Montgomery McCracken, Davis was a partner with Kurzman Karelsen & Frank.
Davis received a J.D. degree from Duke University in 1973. He graduated from Princeton University with a B.S.E. degree in 1966.
The Real Estate Practice has been an integral part of Montgomery McCracken’s activities for over 85 years. Our attorneys bring to our clients a wealth of experience and depth in […]
- “Sale-Leasebacks: Alternate Source of Financing,” Real Estate Weekly, 1995
- New York State Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Real Estate Board of New York, Inc.
- Real Estate Finance Committee, 2015-Present
- Environment Committee, 1999-Present
- Transportation Committee, 1999-Present
- Environment and Land Use Committee, 1995-1999
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Real Property Law Committee, 2015-Present and 1994-1996
- Land Use Planning and Zoning Committee, 1994-1997
- Duke University Law School
- Princeton University