Richard L. Moss
Richard L. Moss is a partner in Montgomery McCracken’s Intellectual Property Department. He focuses his practice on U.S. and foreign patent prosecution matters in electrical, electromechanical, general mechanical, medical device, computer software, and process technology areas. Richard also represents and counsels clients in intellectual property litigation matters and post-grant proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Patent Trial and Appeal Board, as well as in business transactions involving intellectual property assets, including licensing and corporate due diligence matters.
Prior to joining Montgomery McCracken, Richard was an attorney at a national law firm.
Richard earned his J.D. degree from Yeshiva University’s Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. He received a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering and a B.S. degree in Business & Economics from Lehigh University.
- Managed U.S. and international patent prosecution for a leading global professional/financial services client
- Managed U.S. patent prosecution for a global leader in safety and control systems for commercial vehicles
- Managed U.S. and international patent prosecution for a leading manufacturer of bath and kitchen products
- Presenter, “28th Annual This Year in Nonprofit Law,” November 13, 2018
- Mentioned in, “3 Named Partner At Montgomery McCracken Philly Office,” Law360 Pulse, March 2021
- Quoted in, “Montgomery McCracken Adds Kramer Levin IP Atty in Philly,” Law360, September 2018
- American Bar Association, Section of Intellectual Property Law
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Lehigh University
3 Named Partner At Montgomery McCracken Philly Office
Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads LLP has appointed two associates and one of counsel attorney partners at its Philadelphia office, the firm has announced. Erin K. Clarke, Ernest D. Holtzheimer […]
Montgomery McCracken Elects Three New Partners
Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce that Erin K. Clarke, Ernest D. Holtzheimer, and Richard L. Moss have been elected to the firm’s partnership. Clarke and Holtzheimer, located in the […]
Montgomery McCracken Adds Kramer Levin IP Atty In Philly
Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads LLP has expanded its new Philadelphia-based intellectual property department with the addition of one of the founding members of Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP’s […]
Montgomery McCracken Adds Richard Moss to IP Department
Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce the addition of Richard L. Moss to its Intellectual Property Department. Moss will serve as of counsel in the firm’s Philadelphia and Berwyn offices. […]