- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity: A Mid-Year Legal Review
June 25, 2015
Cybersecurity is a top concern for GCs across industries. According to some estimates, as more corporate infrastructure moves online, the impact of data breaches will cost $2.1 trillion globally by 2019, almost four times the estimated cost of breaches in 2015.
Join Montgomery McCracken’s Michael B. Hayes and David M. Brown and Capsicum Group’s Leeza Garber for a webinar on:
- Cyberattacks and why they are such a hot issue;
- How to guide your clients through a data breach;
- Landscape of existing federal and state laws you must consider in connection with cybersecurity and the potential impact of pending federal legislation on your cybersecurity and data breach notification responsibilities;
- Recent federal cybersecurity enforcement actions, penalties and trends (Federal Trade Commission and Federal Communications Commission);
- Class action case developments; and
- Looking forward – how you can mitigate your risks.
To register, click here.
Sign in to West LegalEdCenter/Thomson Reuters by using your OnePass login credentials by clicking here. If you do not have a OnePass account, please create a free account here.
Once you are logged in, please click the event page link here.
In the upper right-hand corner of the event page, please click the link “Add to Cart.” Enter the code WEB55 so that all fees are waived.
One hour of CLE credit will be provided. Click the registration link to view accredited states.
For more information or questions, please contact Emilie Klenk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.772.7439.
June 25, 2015 at 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
CLE Credits : 1 CLE Credit will be provided.