- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity for Nonprofits – Webinar
July 18, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Montgomery McCracken attorneys Karen M. Ibach and David F. Herman will be speaking on a webinar focused on cybersecurity for nonprofits on Tuesday, July 18, from 1:30-3:00 p.m. ET. They will explain why cyberattacks are a growing threat and how to deal with one if it occurs.
They will discuss:
- The landscape of existing federal and state laws you must consider in connection with cybersecurity
- The potential impact of pending federal legislation on your cybersecurity and data breach notification responsibilities
- Recent federal cybersecurity enforcement actions, penalties and trends (Federal Trade Commission and Federal Communications Commission)
- Class action case developments
- How you can mitigate your risks, including a six-step program to help keep data safe
Tish Mogan, Standards for Excellence Director, from the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations will serve as program moderator. This program is offered in partnership with PANO.
This program is approved to provide continuing legal and continuing professional education credits for lawyers and accountants in Pennsylvania.
To register and to learn more information, please click here.