- This event has passed.
Maritime and Transport Law Conference: Shipping, energy and commodities – Legal challenges in offshore, ports and sea carriage
June 7, 2017 @ 8:00 am - June 8, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Montgomery McCracken partner Vincent M. DeOrchis will be presenting “Hot topics: what’s new in the sector?” at the International Bar Association’s 2017 Maritime and Transport Law Conference in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Topics will include:
- Emergency response in major marine accidents
- Enforcement of maritime credits/liens
- Limitation of liability for ship owners
- Marine insurance
- Maritime arbitration and ADR
- Port and terminal regulations
- Risk allocation in offshore contracts
To learn more about the conference, please click here.