David I. Singh is an associate in Montgomery McCracken’s Litigation Department. David has experience handling an array of commercial, employment, and civil rights disputes representing local and national businesses, individuals, educational institutions, and a religious institution in state and federal courts. He has extensive experience in litigation drafting, appellate brief writing, e-discovery, depositions, motion practice, oral argument, and arbitration.
David serves on the 2023 Young Lawyer Editorial Board for the Legal Intelligencer.
Labor and Employment
- Speaker, “Title IX: Practice Pointers for Compliance Perfection,” SCCE Higher Education Compliance Conference, June 2023
- Presenter, “Student-Athletes as Employees—the Changing Landscape of Collegiate Athletics,” Virtual CLE, Celesq, May 2022
- Panelist, “Professional Development in Litigation,” Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law’s Professional Development Program, October 2021
- Panelist, “Professional Development in Litigation,” Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law’s Professional Development Program, October 2020
- Co-Author, “Navigating the next wave of Title IX regulations,” CEP Magazine, November 2023
- Selected to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch – Communications Law, Litigation – Labor and Employment lists in 2024. This list is issued by Best Lawyers and a description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Selected to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star list in 2022-2023 and the Employment Litigation: Defense list. These lists are issued by Thomson Reuters and a description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Best Brief Award and Semi-Final Oralist, 65th Annual NYC Bar National Competition
- Second Best Brief and Semi-Final Oralist, 2013 Villanova Law Reimel Moot Court Competition
- Dorothy Day Pro Bono Service Award, Villanova University School of Law
- Salutatorian, Political Science and History, Drexel University
- Board Member, Young Lawyer Editorial Board, The Legal Intelligencer
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Drexel University
Navigating the next wave of Title IX regulations
Since Title IX was enacted, the regulations surrounding it and how they are enforced have undergone a series of changes, often coinciding with changes in the presidential administration. We are […]
21 Montgomery McCracken Attorneys Listed in the 2024 Editions of The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America
Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce that 21 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2024 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® […]
Montgomery McCracken Adds Associate David Singh in Philadelphia Office
Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce the addition of David Singh to the firm’s Philadelphia office. David has joined the Litigation Department as an associate. Singh has experience handling an […]