- This event has passed.
The Business Advantage of Diversity: A Luncheon and Panel Discussion
May 3, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Join Montgomery McCracken attorneys Ernest D. Holtzheimer and Katheryn Eisenmann for an informative panel assessing the current state of diversity within Philadelphia’s tech community. The panel titled “The Business Advantage of Diversity” is part of Philly Tech Week 2017 presented by Comcast.
- Sylvester Mobley – Founder, Coded by Kids
- Eliza Pollack – Program Manager, City of Philadelphia Office of Innovation & Technology
- Matthew Wasley – Product Marketer, Magento Commerce
- Marc Coleman – President & CEO, The Tactile Group
- Kate Eisenmann – Associate, Montgomery McCracken
- Ernest D. Holtzheimer — Associate, Montgomery McCracken