- This event has passed.
Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Update: The Year in Review and Trends for 2017
May 17, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Montgomery McCracken attorneys Peter Breslauer and Jeremy A. Gunn presented on a webinar titled “Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Update: The Year in Review and Trends for 2017” from 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Developments on the Class Action Front
- Defenses: Ascertainability, Superiority, Predominance
- Is prior express consent an element or an affirmative defense?
- How are the courts defining an automatic telephone dialing system?
- Liability for the company, liability for corporate officers?
- Trends for 2017
- Looking Forward
Presentation Download Instructions:
Sign in to West LegalEdCenter/Thomson Reuters by using your OnePass login credentials by clicking here. If you do not have a OnePass account, please create a free account here.
Once you are logged in, please click the event page link here.
If the user registered for the live webcast, the user will automatically get free access to the on-demand version of the program.
If you did not register for the webcast, please use the code CSEVENT.