- This event has passed.
Selecting a Remedy and Paying for It
December 3, 2015
Montgomery McCracken partner Charles B. Casper presented a lecture on Superfund to faculty, graduate students and post-doctoral fellows at the Superfund Research and Training Center in the Perelman School of Medicine at University of Pennsylvania. The Center has a five-year grant from the National Institutes of Health for research into asbestos exposure.
- Superfund Sites
- How does a site become a Superfund Site
- How is a remedy selected
- Who pays for investigation and remedy
- What does and doesn’t invoke CERCLA Liability
- Who is liable
- Who is an operator and who is an arranger
- Novak Landfill
- Oswald (Dorney Road) Landfill
- Studied remedy and cost of sites
December 3, 2015 at 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM