Six named to prestigious lawyers advisory committee of U.S. District Court for N.J.
February 21, 2022
Types : In the News
Six lawyers have been appointed to two-year terms on the prestigious Lawyers Advisory Committee of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey by order of Chief Judge Freda Wolfson.
The new lawyers:
- Victor Afanador, who manages the litigation group as a named partner at Lite DePalma Greenberg & Afanador;
- Jenny Chung, counsel in the litigation and white-collar criminal defense and government investigations groups at Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi;
- Alexandra Jacobs, a senior associate in the litigation department at Montgomery McCracken;
- Asaad Siddiqi, a partner and business and commercial litigator at Anselmi & Carvelli;
- Anthony Thomas, assistant federal public defender;
- Glenn Troublefield, a partner in the litigation and intellectual property departments at Carella Byrne.
The mission of the Lawyers Advisory Committee is to serve the court in achieving, dispensing and administering justice in a fair, impartial, effective and efficient manner. The committee’s work includes serving as a liaison between the bench, the bar and the public; undertaking projects as requested by the Court; conducting disciplinary investigations upon request of the Court; and reviewing and/or proposing local rules and procedures in an effort to improve court proceedings.
To read the full article, click here.