- This event has passed.
2019 Higher Education Forum
October 25, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Montgomery McCracken’s Higher Education group hosted its annual Higher Education Forum on Friday, October 25, 2019 from 8:00 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. This year’s keynote speaker was Dr. Frances Jensen, Chief of Neurology at Penn Medicine, and author of “The Teenage Brain.”
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Program, Lunch and Ethics Hour
To view the full agenda, click here.
- The Adolescent Brain –Still There in College
- Sports Injury Defense – Litigation Trends and Updates
- “Hearing” Things Out: Adjudication of Sexual Misconduct Complaints
- Does a College Have to Return Tuition Payments Because of Bankruptcy?
- Student Housing 101
- Labor and Employment Law Developments in Higher Education
- Big Donors, Big Problems – a review of ethical and practical issues
- Academic Reorganization at Vermont Law School
- Ethics Hour
- Ripped From the Headlines
- Giuffre v. Dershowitz. SDNY – J. Preska opinion filed 10.16.19
CLE (3 Substantive Credits, 1 Ethics Credit) | PA & NJ
CPE | PA
For questions regarding CLE credits, please contact Emilie Klenk at firstname.lastname@example.org.