- This event has passed.
Corporate Compliance and Ethics, eDiscovery, and Social Media Trends
December 2, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:45 pm
Montgomery McCracken partner Michael J. Fekete will serve as a faculty member and panelist at Rutgers Institute for Professional Education on the program “Corporate Compliance and Ethics, eDiscovery, and Social Media Trends,” on Saturday, December 2, 2017.
The program’s morning session covers ethics with an overview of U.S. corporate compliance laws, ethical situations and hot topics when representing corporations and small businesses today. The afternoon session covers eDiscovery case law, challenges, and compliance using fact-based scenarios. The afternoon session ends with a discussion about emerging trends in social media.
Faculty also includes:
- Ryan Cicoski, Potter Anderson, Wilmington, DE
- Charles Dennen, Archer Greiner, Haddonfield, NJ
- Troupe Mickler, Ashby-Geddes, Wilmington, DE
- Vince Nolan, Duane Morris, Philadelphia, PA
- Camille Andrews, Professor of Law and former Associate Dean, Rutgers Law School