Leah Tedford is an associate in Montgomery McCracken’s Litigation Department. Leah focuses her practice on commercial litigation, including consumer protection, data breach, contract, and corporate malfeasance cases, including in the class action context. Drawing on her expertise cultivated during two federal clerkships, Leah regularly drafts dispositive motions, motions to compel, and Daubert and other discovery motions. She has additional experience directing discovery and e-discovery efforts and responding to subpoenas.
Prior to joining Montgomery McCracken, Leah was an associate at a national law firm. Before entering private practice, she clerked for the Honorable G. Steven Agee of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and the Honorable Henry Coke Morgan, Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
Leah earned her Juris Doctor from Regent University School of Law, where she served as the Executive Editor of the Regent University Law Review and was recognized as the 2015 Outstanding Graduate. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Government from Geneva College.
Consumer Financial Services
Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- United States District Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Contributing author to Consumer Finance Law: Understanding Consumer Financial Services Regulations, (2021)
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Banking and Finance Law (2021-2022)
No aspect of these advertisements has been approved by the highest court of any state.
- Federal Bar Association
- Federalist Society
- Regent University School of Law
- Geneva College
Associate Leah Tedford Joins Montgomery McCracken in Philadelphia Office
Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce the addition of Leah Tedford to the firm’s Philadelphia office. To read the full article, click here.
Montgomery McCracken Adds Associate Leah Tedford in Philadelphia Office
Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce the addition of Leah Tedford to the firm’s Philadelphia office. Leah has joined the Litigation Department as an associate. Tedford focuses her practice on commercial litigation, including consumer […]