Louis A. Petroni is co-chair of Montgomery McCracken and leads the Firm’s Management Committee. He has over 40 years of diverse experience in litigation and general legal counseling. Lou has represented numerous national and regional clients in wide variety of real estate litigation, business disputes, contract matters, higher education law, and significant tort matters. He is a member of the National Association of University Counselors and Attorneys and previously served on the Board of Directors of The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
Lou graduated from LaSalle University. He earned his law degree from Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law.
Corporate and Securities
- Quoted, “New Montgomery McCracken Chair Aims to Build Next Generation With Non-Big Law Identity,” The Legal Intelligencer, March 2020
- Quoted, “Phila. Firms Looking to Capitalize on Shift in NYC Lateral Market,” The Legal Intelligencer, August 2016
- Quoted, “Montgomery McCracken Grabs Nine-Lawyer Group in NY,” The Legal Intelligencer, August 2016
- Quoted, “How Firms Can Break Free Of Rainmaker Dependency,” Law360, August 2014
- Listed as one of New Jersey’s Top Rated Lawyers by The New Jersey Law Journal in 2013
No aspect of these advertisements has been approved by the highest court of any state.
- Member, National Association of University Counselors and Attorneys
- Former Executive Leadership Team Member, American Heart Association
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law
- LaSalle University
2023 in Review: Dramatic exits contribute to busy year of leadership changes in Greater Philadelphia
When University of Pennsylvania President Liz Magill and Chairman Scott Bok stepped down from their respective positions on Dec. 9, it added a final twist on a year of leadership […]
Montgomery McCracken Elects Two New Partners
Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce that Brett Waldron and Kaspar Kielland have been elected to the firm’s partnership. Waldron, located in the firm’s Philadelphia office, and Kielland, located in […]
Montgomery McCracken Elects Three New Members to Management Committee; Louis A. Petroni Re-Elected as Chair
PHILADELPHIA – Montgomery McCracken has elected three new partners to the firm’s Management Committee. The Management Committee and its members are responsible for policy oversight and setting the direction of […]
Montgomery McCracken Elects Three New Partners
PHILADELPHIA, PA – Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce that Dylan F. Henry, Alexandra S. Jacobs, and Jacob A. Sand have been elected to the firm’s partnership. Henry and Sand, […]