12 Montgomery McCracken Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America © 2017
August 15, 2016
Types : Press Releases
Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce that 12 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2017 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© in their respective practice areas. Founded in 1983, The Best Lawyers in America© is based on annual peer-review surveys. For the 2017 edition, 7.3 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in almost 55,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition.
Montgomery McCracken attorneys listed in the 2017 edition include:
- Stephen W. Armstrong – Litigation – Antitrust
- Timothy J. Bergère – Environmental Law
- Gregory Harvey – Appellate Practice; Litigation – First Amendment Law
- Donald W. Kramer – Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Alfred J. Kuffler – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Jeffrey R. Lerman – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Natalie D. Ramsey – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Nina Segre – Real Estate Law
- Mark B. Sheppard – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Howard Vigderman – Trusts and Estates; Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Paul H. Zoubek – Commercial Litigation
- Vincent M. DeOrchis – Admiralty and Maritime Law
About Montgomery McCracken
Montgomery McCracken is a full-service multidisciplinary law firm with offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Delaware. The firm represents leading businesses, multinational corporations, nonprofit organizations and individuals across a wide range of industries in complex litigation matters, significant corporate transactions and challenging disputes. For more information about Montgomery McCracken or its practice areas, please visit us online at www.mmwr.com or on Twitter at @MMWR_Law.
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Supreme Court of New York, or any other court or governmental entity. Click here for award information and methodology.