Thirteen Montgomery McCracken Attorneys Selected to the 2023 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
May 19, 2023
Types : Press Releases
Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce that thirteen of the firm’s attorneys have been selected to the 2023 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists.
The following attorneys have been selected to the 2023 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list:
- Frank A. Chernak, Employment Litigation
- William K. Kennedy, Employment & Labor
- Jeremy D. Mishkin, Business Litigation
- Steven Pachman, Business Litigation
- John G. Papianou, Class Action
The following attorneys have been selected to the 2023 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list:
- Stephanie K. Benecchi, Civil Litigation
- Elizabeth Catalano, Business Litigation
- Robert E. Day, Class Action
- Dylan F. Henry, Business Litigation
- Kacie E. Kergides, Schools & Education
- Kimberly L. Sachs, Entertainment & Sports
- Joseph E. Samuel, Jr., Intellectual Property Litigation
- Brett M. Waldron, Employment Litigation
About Super Lawyers Selection Process
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. Since Super Lawyers is intended to be used as an aid in selecting a lawyer, we limit the lawyer ratings to those who can be hired and retained by the public.
For more information on the selection process, please visit the Super Lawyers website.
About Montgomery McCracken
Montgomery McCracken is a full-service law firm with offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Delaware. The firm represents leading businesses, multinational corporations, nonprofit organizations and individuals across a wide range of industries in complex litigation matters, significant corporate transactions and challenging disputes. Follow the firm on Twitter at @MMWR_Law.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the highest court of any state.