18 Montgomery McCracken Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
August 15, 2017
Types : Press Releases
Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce that 18 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© in their respective practice areas. Founded in 1983, The Best Lawyers in America© is based on annual peer-review surveys. Over 83,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote, and Best Lawyers® has received more than 13 million votes to date on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world.
Montgomery McCracken attorneys listed in the 2018 edition include:
- Stephen W. Armstrong – Litigation – Antitrust
- Timothy J. Bergère – Energy Law; Environmental Law
- Karl E. Emerson – Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Gregory M. Harvey – Appellate Practice; First Amendment Law; Litigation – First Amendment
- Donald W. Kramer – Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Alfred J. Kuffler – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Jeffrey R. Lerman – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Jeremy D. Mishkin – Commercial Litigation; First Amendment Law
- Natalie D. Ramsey – Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Richard L. Scheff – Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Nina Segre – Real Estate Law
- Mark B. Sheppard – Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Virginia P. Sikes – Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Howard Vigderman – Litigation – Trusts and Estates; Trusts and Estates
- Paul H. Zoubek – Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Vincent M. DeOrchis – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Eugene J. O’Connor – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Timothy Semenoro – Admiralty and Maritime Law
About Best Lawyers Methodology
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.
About Montgomery McCracken
Montgomery McCracken is a full-service law firm with offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Delaware. The firm represents leading businesses, multinational corporations, nonprofit organizations and individuals across a wide range of industries in complex litigation matters, significant corporate transactions and challenging disputes. Follow the firm on Twitter at @MMWR_Law.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the highest court of any state.