15 Montgomery McCracken Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2023
August 23, 2022
Types : Press Releases
Montgomery McCracken is pleased to announce that 15 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© in their respective practice areas.
Since its first publishing in 1983, Best Lawyers in America has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Recognition by Best Lawyers® is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world.
Montgomery McCracken attorneys listed in the 2023 edition include:
- David S. Blum – Real Estate Law
- Karl E. Emerson – Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Donald W. Kramer – Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Alfred J. Kuffler – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Jeffrey R. Lerman – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Jeremy D. Mishkin – Commercial Litigation; First Amendment Law, Litigation – First Amendment
- Lathrop B. Nelson III – Appellate Practice; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Steven Pachman – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Albert L. Piccerilli – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Howard Vigderman – Litigation – Trusts and Estates; Trusts and Estates
- Louis R. Moffa, Jr. – Commercial Litigation
- Paul H. Zoubek – Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Vincent M. DeOrchis – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Eugene J. O’Connor – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Timothy Semenoro – Admiralty and Maritime Law
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For almost 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualified to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers lists are published in leading local, regional, and national publications across the globe.
About Montgomery McCracken
Montgomery McCracken is a full-service law firm with offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Delaware. The firm represents leading businesses, multinational corporations, nonprofit organizations, and individuals across a wide range of industries in complex litigation, intellectual property, and bankruptcy and financial restructuring matters, corporate transactions, and challenging disputes. Follow the firm on Twitter at @MMWR_Law.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the highest court of any state.